With the advent of COVID-19 and the unprecedented circumstances we find ourselves in I want to assure all patients, both existing and new, that your safety is my highest priority.
As my practice starts to reopen, I want to reassure you that I have followed all guidelines, and considered every measure to ensure your safety. I have now been certified as ‘COVID-19 secure’ which has involved putting detailed processes into place, including risk assessments and enhanced cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedures.
My promise to you:
- I will wear a new disposable face mask and disposable apron for each appointment.
- I will continue with regular and vigilant hand washing routines and will use hand sanitiser and disposable gloves where necessary.
- I will clean and disinfect the treatment room to a high standard between each patient.
- I will clean and disinfect all contact surfaces of the communal areas between each patient.
- The clinic space will be ventilated in between each patient, reducing the risk of infection.
- I will check your temperature (contactless) on your arrival. If you have a raised temperature you will be asked to return home and self-isolate for 2 weeks.
- I will ask you to fill in a COVID-19 symptom self-declaration form at each appointment.
- Please wear a face mask on arrival and for the duration of your treatment. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one on the day.
- To avoid contact with other patients, and to allow me time to sanitise the clinic, please do not arrive early for your appointment. If you do arrive early, please wait in your car or the fresh air until I call you in for treatment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser, or wash your hands, immediately on arrival.
- Please bring as little personal possessions to your appointment as possible.
- Please use your bathroom at home before coming to treatment. The clinic bathroom will still be available for emergencies.
- Please notify me as soon as possible if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to anyone who has symptoms within 14 days of your appointment.